Glen Green Photography allows use of images in two ways:
Creative Commons License for Images
With Creative Commons you are free:
Under these conditions:
- Attribution: Attribution to Glen Green and GlenGreenPhotography.com must be made along with the image.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
The detailed “Legalese” can be read here: Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported
Examples of non-commercial use include:
- A personal blog or website
- A personal Facebook page
- A school project
- An image as a desktop background for the computer monitor
License to Copyright Images and Copy
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by Glen Green Photography. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee.
Examples of commercial use include:
- Calendars, books, guides, greeting cards and posters
- For profit websites
- An individual print for use in a private home
- Advertising and promotional campaigns, presentations and brochures
- Book jackets and interior pages
- A fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity
- Packaging for software, music albums, CDs, cassettes and videotapes
- Products for resale in any quantity
- Trade show displays, billboards and exhibits